Back Job / National Key Account Manager
Position Title: National Key Account Manager
Reports to Title: Head Modern Trade
About Aeronutrix –
Aeronutrix is a subsidiary of Fullife which is largest effervescent manufacturers in India and hold majority stake. Focus of Aeronutrix is on Building Products and Brands in the space of Millennials consumer centric offerings.
Fast & Up is the first Flagship Brand of the company aimed to revolutionize the way sports and active nutrition is administered in India. It is the only Indian Nutrition brand certified with “Informed Choice” across its flagship products.
Premium sports bodies like BCCI, SAI, Hockey Association, PROCAM Marathon use Fast & Up for its players and athletes.
(Briefly summarize the purpose of the position. How is “success” described for this position?):
The Key Account Manager is responsible for Modern Trade Business. His / her mission is to improve Partnership , Results and Market Share in the Key Accounts customers.
Externally: Develop and maintain a preferred relationship with his/ her assigned customers through proactively and effectively identifying mutual opportunities, developing and aligning objectives and successfully implementing plans (short and long term).
Internally: Achieving all KPI through effective hierarchical and transversal communications and mobilization, and by using all means and tools at his/ her disposal, while respecting company policies and procedures.
Main Duties and Functions
– Develop sales strategies, process/tools and action plan to achieve distribution, display and sales target.
– To achieve volume and value objectives of the Key Accounts within budget, time and policy parameter.
– To build a strong relationship with key accounts
– To conduct regular business reviews with designated key account
– Developing quarterly activity/ promotional calendar specific to outlet and chain
– Negotiate trading term, promotions, listings and price increase etc. and communicate properly to ensure implementation on time
– Understand customer needs, shopper and market insights to formulate business plan with the customer (JBP)
– Proactively manage listings, to maximize distribution and visibility
– To obtain maximum visibility and sales through devising, implementing and participating in activities that will provide the highest ROI while achieving brand exposure and objectives
– Develop new business opportunities by Tracking And Projecting New Outlet Plans
– Collaborate With Regional Key Account Managers To ensure excellence in-store execution
Inter and intra departmental relationship
– To liaise with and draw cooperation from other departments/ sections on matters related to coordination and implementation of sales and marketing activities (internal communication)
– Liaise with all departments regarding key account planning & operations (internal communication)
– Own a Product Launch Calendar & help Brand Managers in Planning and Launching New Product, clearly identifying its need, communication, incremental volume, sell-in-norms, merchandising norms & the brand strategy.
Event Management and promotions
– To plan, implement and monitor the customized events at selected key account
– To execute customized promotions in designated key account
– To keep abreast with the most current trends in key account & the industry
– Track competition activities monthly in chain / modern trade outlets. Document and communicate the same to the brand & sales management team in the monthly review meeting.
– To compile and submit reports on key account activities in accordance to established formats and schedule
– Report Accurate Timely Information as scheduled and in the defined regular format.
Monitor Activities And Sales Promotions on weekly / monthly basis to determine deviations from plans and take necessary corrective actions
Education Background: MBA in Sales/Marketing, Graduates may also be considered if they have relevant industry experience.
Experience Needed (Professional): Minimum 7 – 10 years of experience in sales with at least 1-2 years’ Key Account Management experience. FMCG experience is mandatory.
Desired Candidate Profile:
– Proven sales record
– Skills and the ability to efficiently collaborate with different stakeholders
– Planning & analytical skills, ability for taking decisions in complex situations.
– Effective presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
– Demonstrates key sales behaviors (growth & customer focus, result orientation, effective communication, intelligent risk taking)
– Should be committed, ambitious, pragmatic, enthusiastic, transparent
– Fluency in English
– PC Know-how: Good MS-Office skills