Back Job / National Trade Marketing Manager
Position Title: National Trade Marketing Manager
Reports to Title: Sales Director
About Aeronutrix –
Aeronutrix is a subsidiary of Fullife which is largest effervescent manufacturers in India and hold majority stake. Focus of Aeronutrix is on Building Products and Brands in the space of Millennials consumer centric offerings.
Fast & Up is the first Flagship Brand of the company aimed to revolutionize the way sports and active nutrition is administered in India. It is the only Indian Nutrition brand certified with “Informed Choice” across its flagship products.
Premium sports bodies like BCCI, SAI, Hockey Association, PROCAM Marathon use Fast & Up for its players and athletes.
Position Summary (Briefly summarize the purpose of the position. How is “success” described for this position?):
Trade Marketing Managers is responsible to drive the success of effective marketing, advertising, and promotional activities of the company. An ideal candidate is an exemplary team leader, is very strategic, knows the market and consumers well, and has experience driving growth.
Main Duties and Functions
Market Intelligence and Inputs
– Working closely with key customers to provide customer and shopper insights to drive prformance
– Analyze Information on activations, projects , special drives – Competition
Customer Activation Programs
– Develop Trade promotional plans for key customers and channels.
– Prepare monthly Field activity calendar for Chains /Trade
– Regular engagement drive for the Chains / trade
Development of Tools for Trade & Field Sales
– Suggest visibility elements for the trade
– Developing selling tools for the field force
– Actively participate in dedicated training needs to sales force
Budgeting and Cost Analysis
– Prepare by channel & by store Annual business Plan for Volume and Distribution
– Budget / resource allocation by channel trade spend and Indirect-manpower costs
– Prepare sku-wise moving forecast by channel
– Manage and evaluate trade promotions levels to achieve maximum results
– Devising Incentive program for the field staff on a regular basis
Inter functional Coordination
– Ensuring alignment across marketing, sales, logistics functions on field sales needs
– Coordination and communication of product , price and pack changes
– Translation and execution of Marketing strategy into impact program
– Sampling Activity SOP and standardize the training module for promoters and identify the model to go with in long run looking at business requirement to scale the business
Education Background: MBA in Sales/Marketing, Graduates may also be considered if they have relevant industry experience.
Experience Needed (Professional): Minimum 7 – 10 years of experience in sales with at least 1-2 years’ Trade Marketing. FMCG experience is mandatory.
Desired Candidate Profile:
– Proven sales record
– Skills and the ability to efficiently collaborate with different stakeholders
– Planning & analytical skills, ability for taking decisions in complex situations.
– Effective presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
– Demonstrates key sales behaviors (growth & customer focus, result orientation, effective communication, intelligent risk taking)
– Should be committed, ambitious, pragmatic, enthusiastic, transparent
– Strong MS-Office skills
– Adept at Project management
– High execution excellence and result orientation
– Candidates with prior experience in Trade Marketing Role will be preferred.